Scholarships & Aid
This page provides a central location for information on distinguished scholarships, assistantships, fellowships, and university financial aid available to College of Education students.
We welcome visitors from both domestic and international candidates to use our resources. However, we do not distribute the application materials for some of the scholarships listed within these pages.
- All U.S. students are encouraged to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) regardless of their income.
- International Students from select countries, should consider apply for the Linkage Institutes’ Out-of-State Tuition Exemption. For more information, please click here.
- College of Education (COE) Scholarships and Aid
- More Graduate Scholarships and Aid
- College of Education Minority Scholarships
- Florida State University Office of Financial Aid
Military Veterans and their Dependents:
In order to further assist our military veterans and their dependents, we have included the link below that directs those meeting veteran and military dependent eligibility to the FSU Veterans Center Scholarship webpage. The FSU Veterans Center offers information on several veteran and military dependent scholarships for those interested in pursuing a degree at FSU. The College of Education is committed to ensuring that FSU is considered the most veteran-friendly and veteran-empowering university in the nation.
For more information please visit: http://veterans.fsu.edu/Scholarships